Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have any of you ladies (preferably african american) tried Biotin? Does it make hair grow faster?

if so, how much hair have you grown,and how long did it take you?



Have any of you ladies (preferably african american) tried Biotin? Does it make hair grow faster?

While biotin is very important to aid in hair growth, it is not the only building block of healthy and fast growing hair, you will need more than just biotin alone to feed your hair follicles and support their work in growing hair.



I have been taking hair supplements for the past 3 years and here is what I have found.



ProCaps labs makes a great supplement called "Hair Skin and Nails" formula, here is the link for that



http://www.procapslabs.com/pcl/pages/pro...



This is in capsule form and easy to swallow. This company, ProCaps labs is also extremely reputable and carries pure and effective products.



I took GNC's Nourishair for four months, and supplemented it with extra Biotin tablets daily due to its low Biotin content. I took 2500 micrograms extra Biotin with the GNC pills.



The Procaps hair vites have 2500 micrograms of Biotin in them, and don't really require extra Biotin be taken, but I do take an additional 2500 micrograms of Biotin for a daily total of 5000 micrograms of Biotin.



My hair is growing in thick and dark and quite quickly. My hair used to be very slow growing, but all of these supplements have really made a difference.



The only way to really change the health of your hair is by taking supplements that work internally on the follicle where hair is made, any shampoos or oils or other topically applied things do nothing to change hair's structure, that can only happen with systemically provided support, which means supplements that you take internally.. Keep in mind, regardless of how many or how much you take of any supplement, hair is never going to grow at a "Jack and the beanstalk" type of rate, the most you can hope for is to improve the strength and health of each hair follicle and to see an incremental increase in the rate of its growth



Have any of you ladies (preferably african american) tried Biotin? Does it make hair grow faster?

Biotin is a supplement that prevents hair from falling and makes it healthier... It, along with other nutrients and supplements help people who are losing hair due to hormone imbalances (or for other reasons) maintain and make stronger and thicker what they have.



It is by no means a miracle cure all for hair growth... but it does help and is safer than rogaine and other like products that make the condition worsen if you discontinue use.



Protein b vitamins and amino acids also help healthier stronger hair.



Go to your dermatologist to determine what kind to use and what milligram you will need. For hair loss, they have things like Olux and different shampoos you can also use that are by prescription only.



Have any of you ladies (preferably african american) tried Biotin? Does it make hair grow faster?

I used prenatal vitamins instead of Biotin, and they really did help my hair grow. I think my problem is that my hair breaks off and I don't get any length, so the vitamins helped my hair grow longer before it could break off. I think in the past 6 months that I've taken it I've been able to grow about 2" good inches of hair with regular trims and whatnot which I'm really happy about because my hair was the same length for about 2 years.



Have any of you ladies (preferably african american) tried Biotin? Does it make hair grow faster?

I'm not African American, but when I take biotin my hair grows much faster. Without biotin it grows about .5 to .75 inches a month. When I take biotin it grows 1 inch or more per month if I take good care of it.



Have any of you ladies (preferably african american) tried Biotin? Does it make hair grow faster?

I've taken biotin for just a few weeks, so its too early to know, but I hope it makes it healthier/stronger at the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs