Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have shoulder lengnth hair. I want to grow my hair down to where my elbow crese thingy is.?

I want to get it grown out in about 5 months is that possible. Please help. I will do anything. But no hair extensions. Please. Please. Please.



I have shoulder lengnth hair. I want to grow my hair down to where my elbow crese thingy is.?

The best thing you can do is keep your hair healthy and clip any split ends... Vitamin E is also a good vitamin to use during the process and just well wait... It takes time.



I have shoulder lengnth hair. I want to grow my hair down to where my elbow crese thingy is.?

Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



I have shoulder lengnth hair. I want to grow my hair down to where my elbow crese thingy is.?

Your hair won't grow that fast in such a short amount of time. The only thing you could do would be extensions, or a wig.



I have shoulder lengnth hair. I want to grow my hair down to where my elbow crese thingy is.?

Shoulder length to about waist length in five months? Sorry, but that just isn't going to happen. Hair takes time to grow. The average is about 1/2" a month. YMMV, depending on genetics, how you care for it, if you use heat styling or trim it frequently.



To go from shoulder length to waist, you are looking at about two years, maybe a little sooner, if you have a faster growth rate.



If you are truly comitted to having long, beautiful, healthy looking hair, here are a few tips. Gentle care! Use gentle, moisturising products. Avoid blow drying, (use low heat and a low fan speed if you simply must blow dry) Never use a flat iron or hot rollers. Never brush wet or damp hair it causes stretching and breaking, use a wide tooth seamless comb, instead. As your hair grows, protect it, wear braids and updos to keep it from friction, wind or other damage.



Don't trim all the time. Contrary to what some people will tell you, trimming all the time doesn't make your hair grow faster, it just makes it shorter! Think about it. If your hair grows 1/2" a month and you trim 1/2" every six to eight weeks, you are not going to see much increase in your length. When you do need a trim, consider dustings (where the hair trimmed looks like dust on the floor) and micro trims, 1/4" or less.



Bottom line, long hair isn't a whim. It is a commitment. It is work. It takes time and effort. But, it is worth it. If that is what you really want.



HTH a little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs