Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can facial hair grow through acne scars?

I've had acne for as long as I can remember. I'm now 18 and am just beginning to clear up. Whenever I would get a pimple I would just pop it. Well now I have small scars from all those years of popping the occasional pimple. Because of those scars my facial hair now grows uneven. Does anyone know of anything to help me or any advice?



Can facial hair grow through acne scars?

I have a scar under my lip from dry ice and it comes in over it. so you should be fine



Can facial hair grow through acne scars?

Congrats on your clear skin! I bet that's a great feeling. Unfortunately, hair does not grow through scars of any type, no matter where on your body. That's cool though, shave and show off your nice skin! Use a good quality cream and razor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs