Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Now that my hair is starting to grow I have to cut it!?

My hair WAS SO damaged like about 2 years ago so I cut it to my shoulders. Although NOT all off the damage was cut off it was a big difference! Since then I had to cut it a couple more times and its finally about 4 inches down from my shoulders! But the problem I have about 1 inch of split ends! So I have to get a trim on saturday because I don't want it to get any further. I use to damage my hair constantly but now I don't at all but all that damage that I did to my hair before bit me in the a s s because my hair is not growing !



Now that its starting to grow I have to cut it! UGH this pisses me off.



What should I do? How long will it take for my hair to grow to my lower back, what do you think?



I don't straighten or dye my hair and I try not to use alcohol on my hair!



Now that my hair is starting to grow I have to cut it!?

Well, once you get rid of all your split ends you will be able to tell the difference in speed of growth. Really! , but really it varies person to person. It will probably take around 4 months to have it grow to the length you want it IF you take care of it with regular trims and such. Glad i could help!



Now that my hair is starting to grow I have to cut it!?

The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs