Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help Me Grow(my hair)?

I've been told that good looking hair will attract a better looking man. I try to keep my hair looking decent but it just keeps on breaking off.I've tried all and every kind of growing products for my hair.NOTHINGS WORKING, I NEED HELP.....thanks people!



Help Me Grow(my hair)?

ooohh.i had the same problem..use infusim 23..they make a shampoo and a leave in treatment..i use the leave in treatment..its very light..packed with 23 vitamins..it helps get rid of breakage,split ends,or just get the healthy look..works best on damp hair after shower.



Help Me Grow(my hair)?

Back to Basics: Rich Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner



Biosilk Silk Therapy



Conditioning Ceramic Flat iron



And if you want to grow it faster, eat lots of healthy foods.



Help Me Grow(my hair)?

i use a hair growing pill sumpement! it helps make ur hair,nails and body grow! it works, i have been using it for 5 years and my hair has grown over 10"!



Help Me Grow(my hair)?

Try taking multi-vitamins. Perhaps you're lacking key nutrients for growing healthy hair. And try a strengthening leave-in conditioner.



Help Me Grow(my hair)?

dont use a lot of product cuz the can damage your hair...sum products is not good for ur hair...i say stick to one



Help Me Grow(my hair)?

nanoqueratina , minoxidil 5% drops



Help Me Grow(my hair)?

Go to www.pantene.com for a free sample!!!



Help Me Grow(my hair)?

The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. So try



http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs