Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

I want my hair to grow long pretty fast. I have shoulder length hair. Any advice?



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Wait until a full moon and get bitten by a werewolf.



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Use garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner every other day. Eat fruits and have a balanced diet.



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

use a special type of shampoo and try cutting the very edge of your hair off every other week



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

mane and tail shampoo and conditioner



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Indians have very long pretty hair because the soak their hair in coconut oil once a day for five minutes and then shower. try it it works!



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Massage you scalp. This will stimulate hair growth. Be gentle on your head, and brush your hair often. No tight ponytails. Try not to tug, etc.



People's hair grow at different rates. Just have to let nature go it's course. Good luck!



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

try eating healthy food groups or vitamins



dint trim your hair comb it every night 100 times and condition every time and oil your hair with con nut oil which Indians use



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

well.. deffinetelly dont cut it .. though make sure you dont have any dead ends, because that could stop your hair from growing long.



%26amp; if that doesnt work... extensions?



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Green Tea Shampoo



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Cutting split ends makes the APPEARANCE better...it does not make your hair grow...it grows from your scalp. Having a healthy diet is all you can do to make it GROW. to make it LOOK NICE...you add conditioners and the such but that stuff doesn't make it grow. Some of you need a science class again.



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Stimulate your scalp everynight by washing with the tail and mane shampoo and conditioner. Make sure you trim all the dead ends off at least every 2-4 weeks. If you dont your hair may break off. Mine went from shoulder length to half way down my back in less than a year. However, keep in mind everyones hair grows at different rates.



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

well ms,



you have to w8 everyday..im srry but thats how hair grows..by itself..



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Buy a hair product at the drugstore that makes your hair grow faster.



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

one word..



TIME.



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

try using jojoba oil to massage ur scalp afrter shower make sure u brush ur hair every day and cut ur ends every week if u have had shoulder length hair for a long time it might not grow because that is the length ur hair naturally is i have long hair and i follow these guidelines and my hair is growing longer! hope it helps if not...well extensions



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Use head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner every other day! after using them flip your hair over and blow dry your scalp!!!!.....also just besure to take good care of your hair!



hope it helped,



Sarah



How can I get my hair to grow long? BEST ANSWER = 10 PTS.!?

Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea helps in hair growth. Boil rosemary leaves in water and use this water while washing your hair daily to improve hair growth. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs