Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

I cut my hair off last year to do an emo look and got bored with it fast. Right now, my hair goes to my shoulder now and is layered. I would like it to it grow another 4 or 5 inches by this summer 2008. What should I do to get it to grow? Are there any foods I can eat? I don't like fish.. what can I do? I will take all suggestions you give. thnx!



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

biotin pills. biotin is a vitiman that makes your hair and nails grow fast take like 5 mg a day



also it makes your hair as soft as silk.. trust me, i have softer hair than any of my friends!



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

DRINK LOTS OF WATER



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

it sounds ironic but have your hair trimmed at least once a month, it helps make your hair grow faster.. it works for me! :-)



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

look i don't know about any foods or treatments you can eat or take just be patient IT WILL GROW.



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

Each time you brush your hair hang your head downwards and brush right from the scalp, it stimulates the area and really does help with hair growth.



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

Eat a lot of Jello, gelatin helps your nails and hair grow faster and stronger.



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

First off to get longer hair if you are african american or if youre not what works all the time for anybody is to get braids by getting braids you are not touching your hair for a long time which includes brushing, combing, relaxing or perming this will definently make your hair grow also take biotin pills you can get these anywhere.



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

!!!!!STOP!!!!! cutting your hair...you probably have split ends....thats why your hair ain't growing



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

sounds crazy but wearing your hair up all the time works on mine



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

Keep it braided in small plaits(or put in some hairstyle that lasts for long periods %26amp; don't need much maintainance %26amp; only take them out when they're stale %26amp; need doing over. Avoid combining them (it cause hair breakage)



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

trim your hair once a month. It helps it grow and put coconut or almond oil on your hair, leave it in for a while, then shampoo twice to take it off.



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

i just started using coconut oil. it really helps. take my word for it. go to indian store and buy some. soak the whole bottle in hot water, massage it gently in your hair, a couple of months, it'll grow...just trust me on this=]



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

try lush new shampoo bar, it stimulates hair growth and I am happy with the results.



I want my hair to grow out fast! Help?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs