Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

i really dont want to but my hair is so badly damaged..i had thermal reconditioning done about 7 months ago and recently i went from brunette to bleached blonde..ive used a straightener /curling iron 2x a week for the last two years..my hair is just frizzy and even worse im getting dandruff..ive never had dandruff in my life..should i shave it all off and start again? i want to grow my hair long (waist length). right now its bra strap length.



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

girlfriend you are making a big mistake, If i were you I would buy some quality hair products like tresseme or loreal and make sure you shampoo and condition your hair every day



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

NO NO NO dint cut it is the wors thing to do all u have to do is not to die it and to soke it every week for about 1 hr for about a month and only brush down and never put it up but wear a cap or wen u wet it tie it up but then pull down the hair tie so it is almost at the bottom of your hair length but not to far do that for about 2 weeks and it shouldn't go curly and dint go wear clurien is it will just go frizzy every were



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

Gina; just have the beauty shop hair dresser cut all the split ends off,you don;t have to go to the core of your head; just cut where it;s frizzy and it will grow back healthy; but do not bleach it or dye it or hot curler iron it either as this really destroy healthy hairs on our heads,,,Lots of luck Shelly



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

shaving is just way too extreme...unless you're looking for that look?



i suggest just getting treatments for it, and make sure you moisturise it as much as possible with leave-in conditioners etc.



If it really annoys you, opt for a short bob cut instead. Just avoid shaving it all off!



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

u need to treat ur hair nicely.. take a piece of lime n smear it on ur head.. it will help .. i dont know how but my mom do that to me n my hair free of dandruff and so soft..



also ..please dont put any chemical on it.. like dyes and stuff.. it will irritates ur hairs n bad for u..



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

i would not do that.... there is a shampoo and conditioner that has always worked for me as far as damaged hair, and its Treseme for Dry or Damaged hair... i love it. my hair is damaged too...and i straighten my hair just about everyday... but i dont dye it that much. if u did shave it off you will regret it b/c of the shame of the baldness and not looking right, and having to wear a hat or something everyday for a couple years... i would just cut it short, and let it grow long from there, and not dye it that often or maybe not even at all...



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

not a good idea.



according to some, shaving one's head is a good way to have a healtier hair. but even if you don't shave off, you would eventually have a healtier hair, you just have to be patient enough not to go under any hair treatments that causes all the problems.



to avoid shaving your hair, visit the salon once a month to have it trimmed and have your scalp and hair under go spa treatment twice a month. if going to the salon is too much, then, you can buy your own treatments so you can do it at your home at your own convinience.



remember...don't do anymore bleaching, straightening, perming, curling or whatever. instead...hotoil, hotoil, hotoil.



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

You need to get green tea shampoo and shampoo with that once a week. That will take care of your dandruff. As for your damaged hair you need to get your dead end and split ends cut, just a trim so you dont lose alot of length and stray away from your goal. Next you need to buy Biolage Matrix Fortifying Damaged Hair Shampoo and Conditioner. Shampoo and condition your hair everyday with it except for the day you use the green tea shampoo, but use the biolage conditioner afterwards. This will make your hair nice and healthy in a couple of months. Believe me you will be able to brush your hair wet easy and wont have all the hair coming out of your head and clogging the drain. DO NOT put any chemicals in your hair until your hair is healthy again, All you are doin is killin it more and more.



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

yes, you have too cause your hair will not get back to health. but you don`t have to shave it, 1-2 inches will be ok too. after you done so. do not use any source of heat, like the curling iron, hair dryer, etc.. bleaching your hair is also very bad and color, well, if your young and no white hair, you don`t need it. but the most to do for healthy hair is for you to eat the proper food. hair in bad shape , symptom of a bad condition liver if not provoque by the way you treat your hair- using heat-



i read the other answer. please, believe it. your hair will not get back to health because an hair is a dead hair. it`s to late, no conditioner will change that



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

dont shave. go to indian salons and ask for henna treatment. that turns the hair red, or black henna which turns the hair black. but it makes hair very very healthy.



i have really black hair and i regularly treat myself with henna treatment at home. the redness dont show because i have black hair. but my hair is soft strong and thick



no hair fall



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

no try this first



here are some home remedies which are very good for dry hair. i had dry hair myself but when i tried these tips it was great! they've never been dry again!



Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Beat up on an Egg: Separate the white of an egg from the yolk, and whip the white thoroughly. Then add 1 tablespoon of water to the yolk and blend until the mixture is creamy. Next, mix the white and yolk together. Wet your hair with warm water, remove the excess moisture, and apply the egg mixture to your scalp with your fingertips. Massage gently until the froth is worked into your scalp, and then rinse the hair with cool water. Keep applying the mixture until it is used up. Continue to rinse until all of the egg is washed away



Go for the Mayo: Heat up one half cup of mayonnaise until it becomes an oily, white goo and apply to dry, unwashed hair. Cover your hair with a plastic bag and leave on for at least 15 minutes. Then, rinse and shampoo thoroughly.



Mix up a Tropical Treat: Mash one over-ripe banana (the blacker, the better) with a mushy, rotten avocado. Massage this exotic puree into your hair and leave on for at least 15 minutes before washing out鈥n the kitchen sink!).



Grab a Cold One. Beer can give your dry hair a healthy sheen. Before you blow-dry or style, use a pump bottle to spray brew onto your hair. The beer will leave your hair shiny and sleek and its odor will disappear quickly.



In addition to using these home remedies regularly to avoid dry hair, try the following preventative measures:



Avoid overshampooing. Shampooing can wash away the hair's protective oils, so try washing less often and use a mild shampoo labeled "for dry or damaged hair."



Condition regularly. Conditioners protect the hair鈥檚 cuticle layer from splitting from the shaft. Pick a conditioner that works well for your hair and use it after every shampoo.



Wear a hat. Too much exposure to wind and sun can leave hair thirsty.



Trim off split ends. The biggest problem caused by dry hair is split ends. Schedule a trim every six to eight weeks to keep fraying ends under control.



Ease up on the heat. Heat (in the form of blow dryers, as well as straightening and curling irons) can quickly dry out hair. Let your hair air dry occasionally. Try using plastic cylinder rollers to straighten hair by wrapping slightly moist hair under and around rollers for about 10 minutes. For curling, try using sponge rollers overnight or sleeping with moist braids.



Don't swim without a cap. Use a rubber cap to protect your hair from the damaging effects of chlorine. If you must forgo a cap, rub a spoonful of olive oil into your hair before diving in.



also heres a very good website which could help you out with all hair problems!



http://www.pioneerthinking.com/hair.html



Good luck!!:)



Another thing is also putting in lotion in your hair after you have gotten out of the shower and you can also put in lotion in hair after you have dried it.



Just rub some lotion on your finger tips and run it through your hair evenly.



Also, something that will help your hair is to take COLDshowers. What most people dont know is that if you take hot showers, the heat gets rid of the oils and other things that your hair needs to be kept healty and shiney.



Hope this helps!



If this doesnt help just contact me and i can give you more tips for your dry hair!



Smash an avocado and mix with jojoba and peppermint oils. Make sure its really smooth you may want to put it in a food processor with a little water. Then apply some to your scalp and the rest on your hair. Massage for a minute or so then put on a plastic cap. Leave for 15 to 30 minutes. The avocado and jojoba oils will moisterize and the peppermint will stimulate your scalp to loosen any dead skin and open your pores. It will feel great. Your hair will grow better and won't be dry. :)



I'm thinking of shaving all my hair off..? Will this help me grow healthier hair?

if you're prepared for that, then i think you should do it. there might be days wherein you'll regret it (kind of like getting married) but if you really commit to it, i'm sure you'd be fine with it. besides, you might get that "what if i did push through with it?" feeling when you've lost your nerve.



because you know for bad bald days, you can always use a wig.



follow your bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs