Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i get my hair to grow really fast?

I went through a phase of cutting and excessively dying my hair, and now i see the mistake i made.



My hair hasnt grown at all since summer 07, and its in awful condition, plus i have about 6 layers in my hair, and the shortest bit is about 1/2 an inch long



its absolutely horrible, and i was wondering if there is any pills that i can take to help, or any things i can treat my hair with to make it grow. Please help, im desperate!!



How do i get my hair to grow really fast?

Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



How do i get my hair to grow really fast?

Silica helps you hair grow, but you must also eat right. Hair grows the most during the summer, and slows during the winter. Your hair is also dead, My friend fried her hair to the point she had to shave it all off! You will not see results for next couple of months. I also reommand getting a good deep conditioner. Hair that is colored lacks mositure, give it back the moisture. If nothing works, cut it off and start a new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs