Friday, June 18, 2010

Does hair grow from a wart?

I have a growth just below my belt line that is about the size of an average pencil eraser. Its charectoristics could be described as soft, brown (non-skin color), circular but uneven texture, with hair growing from it. I went to the doctor and he automatically said it was genital warts without taking any tests. I only have one. I told him I don't agree with his diagnosis because it doesn't make sense. I think it is a mole. I am mostly concerned because it doesn't look good and what if it was cancerous. Please, somebody with knowledge on the matter inform me?



Does hair grow from a wart?

Oh God....find another doctor because the one you have is STUPID! It's a mole. Hair does not grow from moles. If it is regular in shape and color, it is not cancerous.



Does hair grow from a wart?

Ok your doctor sounds like a moron. I'm 99% sure that hair doesn't grow from warts but I HAVE seen hair grow from moles. If you are worried about it though I would check with another doctor....hopefully you won't get two idiots in a row.



Does hair grow from a wart?

moles grow hair, go to a dermatologists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs