Friday, June 18, 2010

Ive seen this question already, HOW CAN I GROW FACIAL HAIR?

%26gt;I'm already 18 years old and I want to add facial hair because some girls think i'm just a KID....



%26gt;and what kind of hair cut is that will look good on me... I'm a broaded face guy... a bit of square like...



%26gt;I want to grow a goaty and a bit of looks of Solid Snake's facial hair in the game Metal Gear Solid..



%26gt;Help me... I'm Desperate!!! please



Ive seen this question already, HOW CAN I GROW FACIAL HAIR?

dude im sorry. but you cant make it grow. it will just grow when it grows. dont be sucked in by any companies claiming to sell stuff which helps it grow, cos they wont work.



dont worry too much about it. i dont know that many 18 year olds who have loads of facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs