Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My hair doesnt grow! any suggestions?

k well the problem is... i am a swimmer who swims everyday monday - friday. and i straighten my hair mosty everyday. But i dont straighten that well. i just got over it quicky. And right after i swim i take a shower. but my hair still doesnt grow. Any suggestions? =]



My hair doesnt grow! any suggestions?

First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (Maybe 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



My hair doesnt grow! any suggestions?

you are killing the ends of yu hair. i dont care how well yu straighten it. it is still killing yur hair. also the cloreen in the pool kilss your hair. i would cut yur hair and just blow it straight for a while and it should grow



My hair doesnt grow! any suggestions?

Use a really mild conditioner (pantene is good) or egg whites at the start of your shower and wait to rinse it until you're nearly finished in the shower. Some people might say mayo...but it's just the protein from the egg ingredients. You're hair is probably growing but slowly and it's most likely breaking off because it's brittle from chemicals you expose it to while swimming.



My hair doesnt grow! any suggestions?

Your hair does grow, it is not getting longer because it is breaking off due to damage



My hair doesnt grow! any suggestions?

stop straightening it for a while. i know it's hard ha. but if you really want your hair to grow you should.



i have been taking these hair and nail vitamins from Whole Foods called "maxi-hair" and they have made my nails extra strong, so strong that I don't get acrylics anymore, and my hair grow 3 inches in the last 2 months.



The Vitamins are big and you take them 2x a day for 30 days. It has also made my hair shinier and stronger.



My hair doesnt grow! any suggestions?

On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs