Friday, June 18, 2010

How often should I get a hair cut/trim if i want to grow my hair longer?

I use flat irons, so I do get split ends and need a trim constantly but I want my hair to grow longer.... I feel like everytime I get it trimmed it seems like its always the same length. . . so I dont want to get it trimmed as often, but what do u think ?



How often should I get a hair cut/trim if i want to grow my hair longer?

getting your hair trimmed doesn't make your hair grow faster. that's an 'old wives tale'. when you get your hair trimmed, the only thing it does it takes off the dead ends and spilt ends so it will grow LONGER..not faster. since you flat iron your hair, i would suggest getting a trim once a month, and only getting the split ends cut off.



How often should I get a hair cut/trim if i want to grow my hair longer?

try just "dusting the ends" . if you cut your hair yourself or have a "junior stylist" (one out of school less than 2 years) there are 3 simple steps.



1. flat iron hair straight.



2. cut off no more than 1/8th of an inch. (every 6-8 weeks, or when your ends feel dry)



3. wash and check for even-ness.



as for the split ends: try using a salon brand conditioner everyday but only washing your hair everyother. helps keep the mosture in and the split ends out.



How often should I get a hair cut/trim if i want to grow my hair longer?

Once in 6 to 8 weeks will help,you have to trim a little because hair stops growing on split ends. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs