Friday, June 18, 2010

How long do I have to grow my hair for extensions, weaves, etc..?

I have short hair and want to grow it out but when it gets to a certain length and i cannot do anything with it I always end up cutting it again



How long do I have to grow my hair for extensions, weaves, etc..?

They have to be around 3inches long and more... The shorter the hair the more your extensions are prone to fall....



How long do I have to grow my hair for extensions, weaves, etc..?

If you want your weave glued in, your hair has to be just log enough to cover the track. If you want your weave sewed in, your hair has to be long enough to french braid. If you want braids and your hair is not long enough for french braids, you can get individual braids. There are also other weaves where the length of your hair doesn't matter like quick weaves,etc. You can also try caps, they are like wigs but not as bulky. They look more like a weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs