Friday, June 18, 2010

I want my hair to grow long, fast?

my hair has been the same length for a while now. and it is finally starting to grow. but it is growing really slow and i want my hair really long..



does anyone know anyways how to make it grow faster?



I want my hair to grow long, fast?

Using my own knowledge I would assume that you should just eat right and consume plenty of vitamins as well as drink a good amount of water everyday. (the recommended amount 8 glasses). I find that my hair grows pretty fast, and the trick is just eat your fruits, veggies take vitamins basically common sense diet and you will feel better too.



I want my hair to grow long, fast?

you need to cut of the dead ends



if it is dead it won't grow



i know you are like, wouldn't that make my hair shorter...but it helps in the long run



I want my hair to grow long, fast?

get a little trim so you can get the dead ends off. use good shampoo and conditioner!!! brush ur hair with a comb not a brush! and avoid any heat-hairstraighteners, curling irons, etc...



I want my hair to grow long, fast?

cutting your dead ends to make your hair grow faster is a myth. hair grows from the root. cutting it ONLY makes it shorter, duh. wait it out for a few months, take hair vitamins. and drink water and have a healthy diet.. :)



I want my hair to grow long, fast?

Their isn't any Shampoo, Condioner, Gells or anything that will make your hair grow...All you need to do is trim your hair every now and then, and make sure you keep your hair healthy.



I want my hair to grow long, fast?

The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs